Reviews & Testimonials
Medals & Awards
- Independant Winemaker’s Competition:
- competition 2018 Gold medal: Rosé 2017
- competition 2020 Silver Medal: Montour Blanc 2018
- competition 2020 Gold Medal: Montour Blanc 2019
- General Agricultural Competition of Paris
- Competition 2020 Silver Medal : Villargeau Blanc 2019
- Competition 2020 Bronze Medal: Montour Blanc 2019
- Competition 2018 Silver Medal : Villargeau Blanc 2017
- International Wine Challenge
- Competition 2019 Bronze medal: Villargeau Blanc 2018
We visited the Villargeau estate at the end of 2019. Marc shared with us all his know-how and knowledge of the terroir during the tasting. The wines are of great quality. What happiness.
We are very fond of the Thibault family's know-how, Domaine de Villargeau. This wine deserves that we linger in the region for a visit to the winery and meet these producers who are not lacking in ideas or talent.
A domain where you must stop to discover the richness and diversity of a still too little known appellation: The "côteaux du giennois". A Terra Vitis estate that will welcome you with great simplicity and attention, the tastings are lively and instructive. As for the price, it is probably one of the best value for money in the region! Go for it!
In Bordeaux, we make good wines (especially reds) and we love good wines (also whites!). At the Domaine de Villargeau, we find very good winemakers who love their job and do it very well. Result: excellent wines with a good price-quality ratio. To consume without too much moderation!
Great reception and very good tasting!